Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Rooms A & BMeeting Date: Mon, Dec 17 2012 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
Gilford Planning Board
December 17, 2012
Gilford Town Hall
Conference Room A
47 Cherry Valley Road
Gilford, NH 03249
The Gilford Planning Board will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, December 17, 2012 at 7 p.m. in Conference Room A to consider the following applications. Anyone interested is invited to attend.
PROPOSED ZONING ORDINANCE CHANGES
1. Amend Corner Lot Setback Requirements – Add to Section 5.1.3, Front Setback Area, a new Subparagraph (h) to allow corner lots in residential zones to have side or rear setbacks apply along abutting streets if such lots have no driveway access to the abutting streets; and a new Subparagraph (i) to allow side or rear setbacks to apply to the portion of an interior lot adjacent to a new subdivision road.
2. Amend Buffer and Screening Definitions – Amend Article 3, Definitions, by changing the definition of “Buffer” in various ways including clarifying and expanding what uses may be located within a buffer; and by changing the definition of “Screen or Screening” in various ways including revising what plantings are required for screening purposes.
3. Amend Section 6.5, Screening – Amend Section 6.5, Screening, by changing the title to “Screened Buffer”, requiring commercial and industrial uses in commercial and industrial zones to have buffers only adjacent to residential zone boundaries, clarifying a provision allowing the Planning Board to require a screen within a buffer, providing a way for the Planning Board to waive a portion of a buffer through issuance of a conditional use permit, and making other related changes.
4. Amend Lot Coverage Requirements – Amend Section 5.1.6, Lot Coverage, and Table 2, Dimensional Regulations, to make the maximum impervious lot coverage allowed in the Resort Commercial (RC) and Professional Commercial (PC) Zones the same as what is allowed in the Commercial (C) and Industrial (I) Zones (75%).
5. Time Limits to Submit Final Plans and to Record Subdivision Plans – Amend Section 22.5, Duration of Permit, by establishing a time limit to submit final plans after they have been approved by the Planning Board, establishing a time limit to record subdivision plans after they have been approved, and reorganizing the section and assigning subsection lettering to other existing requirements.
1. Pamela Hudson – Applicant proposes a boundary line adjustment to convey approximately thirty (30) acres to Tax Map & Lot #263-022.000 which will comprise approximately 87.3 acres after the adjustment, and retain 1.23 acres with the existing house on Tax Map & Lot #263-023.000, located at 1226 and 1218 Cherry Valley Road in the Limited Residential (LR) Zone and the Natural Resource Residential (NRR) Zone. Boundary Line Adjustment Plan Review. Application #2012000419.
2. Meadowbrook Farm LLC – Applicant proposes to construct a new driveway to Kimball Road for site access during events, construct an additional 214 parking spaces, expand seating capacity to 8,300 patrons, and make other related site changes on Tax Map & Lot #223-586.000, #224-008.000, #224-009.000, and #214-038.100 located at 52 & 75 Meadowbrook Lane and 65 Aviation Drive, in the Resort Commercial (RC) Zone, the Industrial (I) Zone, and the Aquifer Protection District. Amended Site Plan Review. Application #2012000420.
3. Action on above
4. Other business
5. Minutes: Meeting of December 3, 2012