Monthly MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Room AMeeting Date: Tue, Dec 11 2012 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
Notice of Public Hearing and Agenda
December 11, 2012
Gilford Town Hall
Conference Room A
47 Cherry Valley Road
Gilford, NH 03249
The Gilford Historic District and Heritage Commission will hold a Public Hearing on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. in Conference Room A of the Gilford Town Hall to consider the following applications. Anyone interested is invited to attend.
1. Pledge of Allegiance, Roll Call, and Confirmation of Quorum
2. Minutes of September 11, 2012
3. New Business:
1) Frank Hurt – Applicant proposes to replace garage roof shingles and rebuild the existing front walkway to the property’s brick house on Tax Map & Lot #226-086.000 located at 48 Belknap Mtn. Road in the Single Family Residential Zone and Historic District.
2) Henry Reed Hoke – Applicant proposes to construct a new entry porch on the N.W. side of the building; enclose patio alcove with roof/porch/kitchen renovation/addition; remove existing aluminum siding, and sand and paint existing wood siding underneath; and replace front door and windows to match on Tax Map & Lot #226-097.000 located at 11 Belknap Mtn. Road in the Single Family Residential Zone and Historic District.
4. Other Business