Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Room AMeeting Date: Tue, Oct 07 2014 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
GILFORD CONSERVATION COMMISSION
OCTOBER 7, 2014
GILFORD TOWN HALL
47 CHERRY VALLEY RD
GILFORD, NH 03249
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
a. Call Meeting to Order
b. Establish a quorum
c. Approval of Agenda
1. Wetlands Bureau Permit By Notification for Kathy K. Simpson Rev. Trust and Daniel G. & Kathy K. Trustees at 53 Welch Island, Tax Map & Lot # 250-007.000.
Project Description: Re-set approx. 35 linear feet of breakwater slope which has been pushed by the ice over the years.
2. Wetlands Bureau Permit By Notification for David and Gail Wesson at 536 Edgewater Drive, Tax Map & Lot # 221-004.000.
Project Description: Repair “U’ dock and rock breakwater “in-kind” due to ice damage.
5. THE MCLAUGHLIN REPORT
(If Needed) Nonpublic Session Per RSA 91-A:3 II (d) Consideration of the acquisition, sale, or lease of real or personal property which, if discussed in public, would likely benefit a party or parties whose interests are adverse to those of the general community.
6. OTHER BUSINESS: General Business Discussion
a. Budget update
b. Bean (easement & drainage)
c. Black Brook
d. Gunstock Brook
e. Gilford Land Use Board Calendar 2015
7. CORRESPONDENCE / WORKSHOPS
8. MINUTES – September 16, 2014