Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Rooms A & BMeeting Date: Mon, Aug 18 2014 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
Gilford Planning Board
Notice of Public Hearing
August 18, 2014
Gilford Town Hall
Conference Room A
47 Cherry Valley Road
Gilford, NH 03249
The Gilford Planning Board will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, August 18, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. in Conference Room A in the Gilford Town Hall, to consider the applications below. Once an application is accepted as complete, the public hearing will follow. Anyone interested is invited to attend.
1. TOWN OF GILFORD POLICE DEPARTMENT & DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS – The applicant is proposing to construct an eighty (80) foot tall municipal communications tower and related equipment for use by the Town of Gilford Police Department and Department of Public Works on property owned by Belknap County located at 719 Cherry Valley Road on Tax Map & Lot #254-139.000 in the Natural Resource Residential (NRR) Zone and the Resort Commercial (RC) Zone. Government Use Site Plan Review. Application #2014000256.
2. INNS & MOTELS OF THE LAKES REGION – The applicant is proposing to install 370 raised solar panel racks holding a total of 1,480 three-foot-by-four-foot (3’x4’) solar photovoltaic panels within a 1.4-acre portion of the lower field adjacent to NH Route 11-B as a method of generating electricity from an alternative energy source. The property is located at 16 Kimball Road on Tax Map & Lot #215-018.000, in the Single Family Residential (SFR) Zone. Site Plan review. Application #2014000059. Application was tabled from the July 21, 2014 meeting.
3. LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE SAILING ASSOCIATION (LWSA), INC. – The applicant is proposing to operate a sailing school which will include activities commonly found at a marina or an outdoor recreational facility holding organized outdoor activities and sporting events. The buildings on the property will house the LWSA’s business offices and will be used for inside boat storage and other marine accessory uses. The property is located at 25 Davis Road on Tax Map & Lot #223-530.000 in the Resort Commercial (RC) Zone and the Aquifer Protection District. Site Plan and Change of Use Review. Application #2014000169. Application was tabled from the July 21, 2014 meeting.
4. ARBO MINISTRIES – The applicant is seeking approval for a home occupation for a home-based ministry where online and phone business will be conducted from the home and small onsite functions will be held on property located at 14 Curtis Road on Tax Map & Lot #240-094.000 in the Limited Residential (LR) Zone. Home Occupation Site Plan Review. Application #2014000255.
5. JOSEPH BRADLEY AND SCOTT GOEBEL – The applicants are seeking approval for a boundary line adjustment to consolidate three (3) lots into two (2) lots and to make other related changes on property located at 89, 93, and 97 Shore Road on Tax Map & Lot #217-084.000, #221-051.000, and #221-050.000 in the Single Family Residential (SFR) Zone. Boundary Line Adjustment Plan Review. Application #2014000257.
6. ACTION ON ABOVE
7. OTHER BUSINESS
If you have questions or wish to obtain further information, please contact the Town of Gilford Department of Planning and Land Use at (603) 527-4727, or stop by the DPLU office at the Gilford Town Hall, 47 Cherry Valley Road, Gilford, New Hampshire 03249.