Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Room AMeeting Date: Tue, Jul 01 2014 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
GILFORD CONSERVATION COMMISSION
JULY 1, 2014
GILFORD TOWN HALL
47 CHERRY VALLEY RD
GILFORD, NH 03249
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
a. Call Meeting to Order
b. Establish a quorum
c. Approval of Agenda
Lisa Morin, Gunstock Brook Project
Dean Anson, Laconia Chair Conservation Commission
1. Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for Joseph Shank at 2852 Lake Shore Road on Tax Map & Lot #266-108.000. Project Description: To install third finger 6’ x 30’ with connecting walkway 6’x12’ to make a “W” configuration, install two tie off pile and one three piling ice cluster.
2. Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for Robert Wood at Young Road on Tax Map & Lot # 231-001.000. Project Description: To install a 48” HDPE culvert, located on Tax Map & Lot # 231-001.000. The crossing is in conjunction to a proposed 10-lot subdivision that spans from Gilford Tax Map & Lots 231-001.000 & 207-002.001 and Belmont Tax Maps 212, Lots 79 & 80.
5. THE MCLAUGHLIN REPORT (If Needed) Nonpublic Session Per RSA 91-A:3 II (d) Consideration of the acquisition, sale, or lease of real or personal property which, if discussed in public, would likely benefit a party or parties whose interests are adverse to those of the general community.
6. OTHER BUSINESS: General Business Discussion
1. Site Study
2. Outing Club
3. Airport fencing/easement/duck blind/hydrant update
7. CORRESPONDENCE / WORKSHOPS
8. MINUTES – June 17, 2014