Site Study MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Room AMeeting Date: Mon, Jun 09 2014 at 10:00am
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
SITE STUDY COMMITTEE AGENDA
Monday, June 9, 2014
Gilford Town Hall
Conference Room A
47 Cherry Valley Road
Gilford, NH 03249
1. Steven & Constance Grant – The applicants propose to subdivide the existing 2.59 acre lot into two (2) lots with Lot 1 being 67,957 square feet (1.560 acre) and Lot 2 being 44,858 square feet (1.030 acre). The property is located at 289 Morrill Street on Tax Map & Lot #203-263.000 in the Single Family Residential (SFR) Zone. Subdivision Plan Review. Application #2014000167.
2. Peter S. Moulton & Cynthia Dupray-Moulton – The applicants are proposing a Boundary Line Adjustment to eliminate an encroachment of their existing home located on Tax Map & Lot #241-031.000, onto the adjoining “green space” lot owned by Gunstock Acres Common Property Trust on Tax Map & Lot #241-047.000. This will be an even exchange of land of approximately 3,860 square feet. The property is located at 53 Falls Avenue in the Single Family Residential (SFR) Zone. Boundary Line Adjustment Plan Review. Application #20114000168
3. Lake Winnipesaukee Sailing Association (LWSA), Inc. – The applicant is proposing to operate a sailing school which will include activities commonly found at a marina or an outdoor recreational facility holding organized outdoor activities and sporting events. The buildings on the property will house the LWSA’s business offices and will be used for inside boat storage and other marine accessory uses. The property is located at 25 Davis Road on Tax Map & Lot #223-530.000 in the Resort Commercial (RC) Zone and the Aquifer Protection District. Site Plan and Change of Use Review. Application #2014000169.
4. Litchfield Dairy Holdings, LLC - The applicant is proposing to add a vendor space at the entrance to the property that is located off of Intervale Road. The property is located at 1933 Lake Shore Road on Tax Map Lot #224-014.000 in the Resort Commercial (RC) Zone and the Aquifer Protection District. Amended Site Plan Review. Application #2014000170.