Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Room AMeeting Date: Tue, Apr 01 2014 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
GILFORD CONSERVATION COMMISSION
APRIL 1, 2014
GILFORD TOWN HALL
47 CHERRY VALLEY RD
GILFORD, NH 03249
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
a. Call Meeting to Order
b. Establish a quorum
c. Approval of Agenda
1) Peter Morrissette: removal of milfoil at Smith Cove.
2) Kimball Castle: general discussion
(If Needed)Nonpublic Session Per RSA 91-A:3 II (d) Consideration of the acquisition, sale, or lease of real or personal property which, if discussed in public, would likely benefit a party or parties whose interests are adverse to those of the general community.
1) Smith Family Revocable Trust of 360 Edgewater Drive, agent response to Conservation’s request for removal of deck.
2) Jon & Patricia Moore of 24 Mark Island, agent response to Conservation’s comments.
3) Minimum Impact Expedited Application for Andrew Opel & Ansje Burdick at 2 Timber Island to add a 40’ x 6’ square foot aluminum crank up seasonal dock. (For information only)
4) Permit by Notification for David & Louise Beardsley Trust at 27 Lockes Island to re-set existing rocks of breakwater that have been moved by the ice. (For information only)
5. THE MCLAUGHLIN REPORT
(If Needed) Nonpublic Session Per RSA 91-A:3 II (d) Consideration of the acquisition, sale, or lease of real or personal property which, if discussed in public, would likely benefit a party or parties whose interests are adverse to those of the general community.
6. OTHER BUSINESS: General Business Discussion
Lake Winnipesaukee Watershed Association invoice for Saunders Bay Water Quality Monitoring
7. CORRESPONDENCE / WORKSHOPS
1) Saving Special Places 2014 – Workshop on Saturday, April 5, 2014.
2) Tree Planting Party on May 3, 2014 at Gunstock Mountain
3) New Hampshire Association of Natural Resource Scientists presents Basics of Wetlands, Floodplains & Wetland Delineations Workshop on Friday, May 2, 2014.
8. MINUTES – March 4, 2014