Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Room AMeeting Date: Tue, Mar 04 2014 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
GILFORD CONSERVATION COMMISSION
MARCH 4, 2014
GILFORD TOWN HALL
47 CHERRY VALLEY RD
GILFORD, NH 03249
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
a. Call Meeting to Order
b. Establish a quorum
c. Approval of Agenda
3. Nonpublic Session Per RSA 91-A:3 II (d) Consideration of the acquisition, sale, or lease of real or personal property which, if discussed in public, would likely benefit a party or parties whose interests are adverse to those of the general community.
1. Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for the Smith Family Revocable Trust at 360 Edgewater Drive. Tax Map & Lot #218-028.000. Repair/replace approximately 165’ linear feet of stone retaining walls in original location and configuration; Construct a 3-slip permanent docking structure on Pilings; Install 2 permanent boat lifts; install a 14 ft. x 30 ft. seasonal canopy; install 2 seasonal PWC lifts; install 3- piling clusters (3 pilings each) for ice protection of docks; install 3 tie off/fender pilings; replace two existing piling supporting an existing permanent deck; and replace the existing wood steps adjacent to the existing permanent deck seasonally removable wood steps.
2. Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for Jon & Patricia Moore at 24 Mark Island. Tax Map & Lot # 219-006.002. Propose to install a permanent boatlift requiring (4) pilings for support on previously permitted. “W” shaped permanent dock with 14 ft. x 30 ft. seasonal canvas canopies (see permit 32007-01460), install two (2) seasonal PWC lifts and construct a 350 sq. ft. =/- perched beach with all work behind 504.32 full lake shoreline. The existing westerly canopy will be temporarily removed to install the 4 new piles and then replaced on top of the new boatlift mechanism.
3. Wetlands Permit Application, Expedited Review for Robert & Ann Heston at 88 Scenic Drive. Tax Map & Lot # 251-025.000. Propose to remove existing seasonal pipe dock and dispose of out of NHDES Wetlands Bureau jurisdiction; Install a 6 ft. x 40 ft. seasonal hinged pier anchored to a concrete pad to be constructed behind legal full lake elevation 504.32; Seasonal piers are the least impacting alternative of dock construction. The one time installation of the hinged docking system is less impacting than the continual installation/removal of the existing pipe dock every boating season which consists of dragging dock sections up the bank.
6. THE MCLAUGHLIN REPORT
(If Needed) Nonpublic Session Per RSA 91-A:3 II (d) Consideration of the acquisition, sale, or lease of real or personal property which, if discussed in public, would likely benefit a party or parties whose interests are adverse to those of the general community.
7. OTHER BUSINESS: General Business Discussion
8. CORRESPONDENCE / WORKSHOPS - Saving Special Places on Saturday, April 5, 2014 at the Laconia Middle School
9. MINUTES – February 4, 2014