Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Room AMeeting Date: Tue, Feb 04 2014 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
GILFORD CONSERVATION COMMISSION
FEBRUARY 4, 2014
GILFORD TOWN HALL
47 CHERRY VALLEY RD
GILFORD, NH 03249
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
a. Call Meeting to Order
b. Establish a quorum
c. Approval of Agenda
1. Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for William B. Bruce at 52 Belknap Point Road. Tax, Map & Lot #242-207.100. Project description is to jack-up the existing boathouse and rebuild rock/crib support structure “in-kind” approximately 951.5 sq. ft. impact (as existing), maintenance dredge boathouse slip approximately 252 sq. ft., and install permanent boatlift in boathouse slip.
2. Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for Laconia Municipal Airport at 65 Aviation Drive. Tax, Map & Lot #’s 214-038.100 & 215-026.100. Project involves installation of 9,500 LF of new perimeter wildlife fence. The project will partially enclose the Airfield Areas of Operation for the Airport. The USDA Wildlife services performed a Wildlife Hazard Assessment for the Airport for a Master Plan Update. The study was used for guidance for the fence design and layout. The primary recommendation of the Wildlife Study was the installation of a new 8-foot high chain link fence with barbed wire our-riggers and 4-foot of chain link fabric to be buried below ground to prevent undermining of the fence by burrowing mammals and other wildlife hazards. Brook Crossings total impacts of 176 sq. ft. temp includes 80 sq. ft. of permanent.
5. OTHER BUSINESS: General Business Discussion
2. Snowmobilers from/to Patrick’s and Lake
6. THE MCLAUGHLIN REPORT
(If Needed) Non Public Session Per RSA 91-A:3 II (d) Consideration of the acquisition, sale, or lease of real or personal property which, if discussed in public, would likely benefit a party or parties whose interests are adverse to those of the general community.
7. SITE STUDY REVIEW
8. CORRESPONDENCE / WORKSHOPS
1. New Hampshire Association of Natural Resource Scientists membership.
2. Saving Special Places on Saturday, April 5, 2014 at the Laconia Middle School.
9. MINUTES – December 17, 2013