Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Room AMeeting Date: Tue, Aug 20 2013 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
GILFORD CONSERVATION COMMISSION
AUGUST 20, 2013
GILFORD TOWN HALL
47 CHERRY VALLEY RD
GILFORD, NH 03249
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
a. Call Meeting to Order
b. Establish a quorum
c. Approval of Agenda
1) Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for the Town of Gilford at Henderson Road (NE quad. of existing bridge crossing over Gunstock River). The goal of the improvements is to mitigate current flooding issues at the Intervale (NH Route 11B, Cat Path and Henderson Road intersection. To mitigate the existing flooding of the area, a design to collect and convey the stormwater runoff to unnamed tributary of Gunstock River (located approximately 540 feet north of the intersection along Intervale road) was prepared. The design proposes to use a closed-pipe system to convey runoff from the intersection to the river. Approximately 15 square feet of the river bank will be impacted as a result of the riprap outlet protection apron.
2) Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for Linda Gudek, Trustee at 129 Dockham Shore Road, Tax Map & Lot 222-038.000. This project proposes to install one (1) additional seasonal boatlift, one (1) seasonal 14 ft. x 30 ft. canopy, and a 256 sq. ft. +/- perched beach on an average of 100’ of shoreline. Permanently remove 65 sq. ft. +/- concrete slab and an after the fact permitting of one (1) seasonal boatlift and two (2) seasonal PWC lifts.
3) Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for David & Robin Long at 123 Dockham Shore Road, Tax Map & Lot 222-040.000. The proposal is to incorporate a set of granite steps within the existing concrete retaining wall to all for safe water access. The steps will be 6-foot by 8-foot (48 sq. ft.) and will be placed on compacted stone backfill.
4. OTHER BUSINESS: General Business Discussion
• Carye gift tract for title work
• Town owned lands
• Glendale Cove Association request’s $13,500 for milfoil removal.
• Unnamed Pond
• Wetland Buffer
• Shoreland Protection
• Gunstock Brook
• Lakes Region Business Park
• 2014 preliminary budget
5. THE MCLAUGHLIN REPORT
(If Needed) Non Public Session Per RSA 91-A:3 II (d) Consideration of the acquisition, sale, or lease of real or personal property which, if discussed in public, would likely benefit a party or parties whose interests are adverse to those of the general community.
6. CORRESPONDENCE / WORKSHOPS
7. MINUTES – July 16, 2013 and August 6, 2013