Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Conference Room AMeeting Date: Tue, May 07 2013 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
GILFORD CONSERVATION COMMISSION
MAY 7, 2013
GILFORD TOWN HALL
47 CHERRY VALLEY RD
GILFORD, NH 03249
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
a. Call Meeting to Order
b. Establish a quorum
c. Approval of Agenda
1) Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for William M. Finegan at 96 Scenic Drive. Tax Map & Lot #251-028.000. The proposal is to remove submerged docking structure (approx. size 4’ x 24’). Temporary impact area of approximately 96 square feet.
2) Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for Albert & Ladonna Abrevaya at 88 Belknap Point Road. Tax Map & Lot #242-213.000. The proposal is to remove the existing dock and replace with a seasonal 6’ x 32’ crank up dock, two (2) seasonal boatlifts, two (2) seasonal PWC lifts, and move a large submerged boulder under proposed seasonal dockage. Also, proposed within this permit application is the removal of an existing non-conforming 143 square foot deck and existing stairs which shall be replace with a safer stair and landing system to access the dockage.
3) Wetlands Permit Application, Standard Review for Nathan & Carolyn Smith at 95 Sleeper Hill Road. Tax Map & Lot # 203-216.000. The proposal includes the construction of a residential driveway for access to a single family residential lot. The driveway is confined within a 50- foot strip of land providing access to the 2.37 acre lot. To provide access to the single family residential lot a total of 3 crossings are needed. The first crossing proposes 1,797 square feet of impact. The second crossing, a 15-inch culvert, is located within the forested wetland and proposed 724 square feet of impact. The third proposed crossing, a 15-inch culvert, located within the forested wetland and proposes 1,199 square feet of impact. Overall permanent impacts 3,720 square feet.
Lisa Morin to discuss the problem on Intervale Road with regard to the Gunstock Brook erosion
5. OTHER BUSINESS:
2) Carye Property
3) The New Hampshire Lakes Association, Lake Host Program
6. THE MCLAUGHLIN REPORT
(If Needed) Non Public Session Per RSA 91-A:3 II (d) Consideration of the acquisition, sale, or lease of real or personal property which, if discussed in public, would likely benefit a party or parties whose interests are adverse to those of the general community.
7. CORRESPONDENCE / WORKSHOPS
8. MINUTES – April 16, 2013