Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Room AMeeting Date: Tue, Mar 19 2013 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
GILFORD CONSERVATION COMMISSION
MARCH 19, 2013
GILFORD TOWN HALL
47 CHERRY VALLEY RD
GILFORD, NH 03249
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
a. Call Meeting to Order
b. Establish a quorum
c. Approval of Agenda
1) Prime Wetlands Major Application, Standard Review for the Laconia Airport Authority at 65Aviation Drive. Tax, Map & Lot # 214-038.100. The proposal is for a Perimeter Wildlife Fencing is a Safety Improvement Project. The project involves installation of 15,800 L.F. of new perimeter wildife fence. This project will fully enclosed the Airfield Areas of Operation for the Laconia Municipal Airport. Application was continued from the March 5, 2013 meeting.
2) Wetlands Major Impact Application, Standard Review for the Town of Gilford at 40 Varney Point Road. Tax, Map & Lot # 223-417.000. Proposal is to install no more than 165 yards of beach sand in the eroded & depressed areas. Also, to install +/- 200 L.F. of natural coir logs to mitigate erosion from tree roots.
5. OTHER BUSINESS:
1) Recognition and discussion
6. THE MCLAUGHLIN REPORT- By Everett McLaughlin
(If Needed) Non Public Session Per RSA 91-A:3 II (d) Consideration of the acquisition, sale, or lease of real or personal property which, if discussed in public, would likely benefit a party or parties whose interests are adverse to those of the general community.
7. SITE STUDY REVIEW-By Carole Hall
8. CORRESPONDENCE / WORKSHOPS
9. MINUTES – March 5, 2013