Regular MeetingMeeting Location: Town Hall - Rooms A & BMeeting Date: Mon, Jan 07 2013 at 07:00pm
Attached Meeting Minutes
- There are no minutes associated with this Agenda yet. Please check back later.
Gilford Planning Board
Conference Room A
47 Cherry Valley Road
Gilford, NH 03249
The Gilford Planning Board will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, January 7, 2013 at 7 p.m. in Conference Room A of the Gilford Town Hall, to consider the items listed below. Anyone interested is invited to attend.
1. Create Regulations Limiting the Cutting of Trees and the Use of Herbicides and Pesticides Along Water Bodies – To Section 5.2.1, Island and Shore Frontage District, of the Gilford Zoning Ordinance, add a new Section 5.2.1(g), with the following provisions:
1. Prohibit the cutting of trees within fifty (50) feet of “the water’s edge (reference line)” without a permit from the Department of Planning and Land Use (DPLU), establish standards for cutting such trees which standards include requiring the property owner or applicant to submit plans and photographs identifying all existing trees and what trees are to be cut, and establishing a point system to guide what trees, if any, may be cut;
2. Prohibit the application of herbicides or pesticides to ground, turf, or established vegetation within one hundred fifty (150) feet of “the reference line, termed the Natural Woodland Buffer under RSA-483-B” by anyone including licensed professionals;
3. Prohibit DPLU from issuing building permits until all permits are issued, including any required permit from the Department of Environmental Services; and
4. Provide clarification regarding appeals of this section.
2. Action on above:
3. Other business:
4. Minutes: Meeting of December 17, 2012