Gilford Fire-Rescue Permit Applications
These permits may be printed and presented, with payment, at the Gilford Fire-Rescue Station at 39 Cherry Valley Road, Gilford.
- Completed and signed permits may be e-mailed to Jan Fabian, Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Inspection of the installation will not be scheduled until payment is made.
- Checks are Payable to the Town of Gilford-Fire. All checks must have the exact location by physical address of the installation in the memo portion of the check. In case of cash payment, exact cash must accompany the permit when submitted. A signed copy of the permit shall serve as a receipt for permit fees.
- Twenty-four hour notice is required for scheduling inspections.
- Unless the Installer is acting as the property owner’s agent, they are to inform the property owner to contact Gilford Fire-Rescue 603-527-4758 to schedule the inspection upon completion of the installation.
- To download permits electronically click here.