2014 Property Tax InformationPosted May 30, 2014
• 2014 First Issue Tax Bills were mailed 5/29/14.
• The due date is Thursday, July 10, 2014.
• The office hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Mon., Tues, Wed & Fri.; 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p. m. Every Thursday
• Postmark dates on envelopes are honored on due date.
• Post-dated checks will not be accepted and checks will be returned.
• Online payment service available on the Town’s website www.gilford.nh.org (additional fees apply)
• Partial payments (weekly, monthly bi-monthly, etc.) and Prepayments up to two years worth of taxes (you may pay ahead on your bill at any time – call for more information) are accepted.
• Payment methods accepted are cash, check, money order, and credit cards (2.95% Convenience fee charged back to the user).
• For your convenience, a drop box is located in the front of the Town Hall building for payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Please feel free to contact this office for further information.
Denise M. Gonyer, CMC, NHCTC
Town Clerk – Tax Collector
email@example.com posted 5/29/14 dmg